We're on the hunt for a Designer with experience in brand, digital, print and outdoor — multi-disciplinary with strong design principles and problem-solving skills.
We value your ability to collaborate and contribute to a team of 20+ cross-disciplinary professionals in a fun yet productive environment — for us, your skills are just as important as your positive contribution to our culture. Based in Burleigh Heads, we offer the perks of a coastal work and lifestyle, a great team and much more.
You'll require 5+ years experience, preferably within an agency, an eye for detail, typography, and an up-to-date portfolio that demonstrates your breadth of capability and experience.
As an agency, we pride ourselves on creating compelling brand experiences across all channels. Our clients include BBC Studios, Village Roadshow Theme Parks, Mirvac, Daifuku, Gold Coast Airport, and Norco along with other top-tier clients.
- 5+ years experience in a design role working within multi-disciplinary teams
- Proficiency using industry tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud
- Good communication skills
- Experience conceptualising and problem-solving through a design thinking and collaborative approach
- Ability to think strategically in response to a brief, ideating toward creative and compelling outcomes
- Ability to understand and focus objectives and deliverables at a technical and creative level with a customer experience-centred approach
- Ability to manage a demanding and varied workload while remaining organised and focussed
- Ability to closely follow and creatively expand brand guidelines
What will set you apart —
- Knowledge of current digital design approaches, standards and trends
- Experience and confidence in taking projects from an initial brief through to concept, working with the project team through creative, development and quality assurance
- Exceptional attention to detail, especially under pressure
- Ability to express meaningful opinions, explaining and presenting design approaches both to internal teams and clients
- Work closely and collaboratively with project team members to create great outcomes
- Willingness to go above and beyond to deliver a project with a positive attitude