We're on the hunt for someone with a passion for the art and science of UX that can effectively collaborate within an agency team. You'll have exposure to a broad range of brands and projects encompassing web and digital product interfaces, through to offline customer experience design.
As a key contributor to the design and development teams, you'll be required to research, plan and conceptualise intuitive user experiences and interactions, solving problems while guiding user behaviour.
We're a team of ~25, digitally-focussed CX agency in Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast servicing local, national and international clients across entertainment, education, finance, NFPs, leisure, tourism and others.
Along with a competitive salary, positive culture, and an unbeatable coastal lifestyle, we also offer day-to-day perks, social events, flexible work hours and free local parking. If cycling to work is your thing, we offer secure bike storage, on-site shower facilities and a place to store your surfboard in case you want to head down for a pre-work surf!
- Minimum 5+ years experience as a UX Designer collaborating with multidisciplinary teams across strategy, UI design, content, development, QA and project management
- Experience researching, conceptualising and problem-solving through persona development, user journeys, information architecture, wireframing, user testing and synthesis
- Ability to think strategically in response to the brief and brand to create effective and intuitive outcomes
- Proficiency using industry tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, InVision, as well as user testing and protocols
- Ability to understand and focus objectives and deliverables at a technical and creative level with a user-centric approach
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as client presentation experience
- Skills and experience in UI design and front-end web technology is advantageous
What will set you apart —
- Extensive knowledge of UX/UI standards, frameworks and trends
- Experience and confidence moving from the initial brief through to research, planning, concept development and design, working with the project team through creative, development, quality assurance and user acceptance testing phases
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to express meaningful opinions regarding UX, explain and present UX design approaches both to internal teams, clients and stakeholders
- Work closely with the project team to deliver high-quality outcomes